Greetings NHS Alumni, Staff, and Current Choir Members,
I am excited to share with you the details and directions for making our virtual “Hallelujah Chorus” a reality! On this page you will find the recording requirements, practice and accompaniment tracks, and a link to submit your recording. Please note that the deadline for video submissions is Friday, May 7th.
You will need:
- The accompaniment track attached below.
- One device to play the backing track.
- Headphones or earbuds.
- Second device to make the video recording.
- Sheet music, if desired (G. Schirmer edition)
- Wear a plain solid-colored shirt. Avoid logo-wear, please.
- Stand where the background is plain.
- Video should be recorded horizontally/landscape and should be “framed” from your shoulders up.
- Look up at the camera whenever possible even when you are resting.
- Set “device one” to play the audio file through headphones.
- Set “device two” to video recording.
- Start recording on device two.
- Start the audio backing track - listen with headphones/earbuds!
- Perform the song.
Please use this link to share your video: https://naugatuckschools.formstack.com/forms/hallelujah_video