Skip to main content

NaugatuckHigh School

P-EBT Update

According to the State of Connecticut, P-EBT cards were sent out by the end of June. 
If you have not received a P-EBT card from the State of Connecticut’s Department of Social Services and your child is registered in the Naugatuck Public Schools, you can contact the Department’s Benefit Center directly at 1-855-626-6632 and follow the prompts, or visit the State of Connecticut’s SNAP website.
Update: The state is experiencing problems with the downloads that districts sent to them for the distribution of the P-EBT cards which has caused cards to be mailed to incorrect addresses.
Unfortunately, there is nothing any of us in the district can do to help.
If your P-EBT card was sent to the wrong address, call 1-855-626-6632 and follow the prompts. Explain to the person that answers the phone that the card went to the incorrect address, give them the correct address, and request that the "information be sent to the SNAP TEAM to review."
That is the only way to get a new card issued.