Schedule for NHS College Information Night
Thursday, April 4, 2019 6:15 - 7:30 p.m. at the NHS Davis Auditorium
I. How to Begin College Search and Application Process -Presented by Jason Reindeau, University of New Haven
- What Does an Admission Representative Look For?
- How to know when a school is the right fit?
II. NHS Application Process - Presented by NHS Counselors
- NHS Application Procedures/Timeline
- Common Application and Naviance
- Essay and Letters of Recommendations
- Release of Information
- Visit http://www.naugatuckhigh.naugatuck.k12.ct.us/
- For the NHS Information
- Go to: Supports→Counseling→Resources
- Spring College Info Night (Available after the event)
III. Question and Answer Segment